Would you like to have your eyebrows ‘on fleek’ 24/7 and therefore wake up every morning with beautiful eyebrows? Then ombré powder brows are you go-to treatment! Powder brows is a semi-permanent eyebrow makeup that is applied with a professional pmu device. It creates a soft and natural powdered look that subtly fills in your eyebrows.

The pigment is applied with a PMU device in an extremely subtle way that makes it look like you have colored your eyebrows with powder. It is the perfect treatment for anyone who wants a groomed, natural look with an ombre brow effect. This treatment is also great for people with oily or mature skin.

Powder brows are semi-permanent. You will enjoy them for 1.5 to 2 years, after which you can have the treatment repeated to enjoy perfect eyebrows even longe

Nurian brow experts


Before we start the treatment we will have an intake interview in which we will discuss your wishes and expectations. We then draw your eyebrows according to the shape of your face and your wishes. If you are completely satisfied, we start the treatment.

For best results, two sessions are necessary. The first treatment takes about two hours. After this treatment, up to 70% fades. You then come in for a touch-up, where we apply the remaining 30%. Only then is the final result visible. Without touch-up, the results are visible for up to three months.

Important: after the first treatment, your eyebrows will look very dark until you come in contact with water. Do not be alarmed by spots, uneven pigmentation loss if your eyebrows get wet. This is quite normal. The perfect long-lasting result will follow after the touch-up.

The price of this treatment is € 490. This includes a touch-up after 6 – 8 weeks.


Helemaal happy met je wenkbrauwen.

Your eyebrows will be two times darker than you’re normally used to for the first week.

The healing process is in full swing and scabs will form. These will slowly fall off. Don’t panic, just let it happen.

Your eyebrows will be much lighter.

As pigmentation oxidizes, the true color of your eyebrows will slowly emerge.

A post-treatment will take place after 6 to 8 weeks, as your skin is definitely fully healed after 6 weeks. Depending on your skin type and personal aftercare, your brows may be partially faded.

Aftercare powder brows

To enjoy the results as long as possible, follow these guidelines for the first 72 hours after treatment:

✓ Avoid all contact with water.

✓ Do not touch the eyebrows.

✓ Do not apply makeup to the eyebrows.

  • ✓Do not engage in sports.

After 72 hours, the healing process has started and you may clean your eyebrows very gently with water. If the skin itches or feels very tight, you may use a small amount of Bepanthen cream.


The first two weeks after treatment, for best results, you should keep the following points in mind:

✓ Do not go under a tanning bed and avoid direct contact with the sun.

✓ Do not put makeup on the eyebrows.

✓ Avoid facials, peels, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, etc.

✓ Do not remove scabs from the eyebrow.

✓ Do not go to the pool or sauna (in the first week after treatment).

If you have any questions you can always email us. We can be reached at

Nurian brow experts brow lift masterclass


A powder brows treatment is suitable for any skin type! Moreover:

✓ It gives a very natural powder effect.

✓ No longer do you need eyebrow makeup, because you wake up with perfectly shaped brows.

✓ It is perfect for filling in scars or bald spots in your eyebrows.

✓ There is almost no redness or swelling visible after the treatment.

✓ Is the treatment generally perceived as not painful.


This treatment is not suitable for pregnant ladies, hepatitis patients, diabetics, people with cardiovascular diseases and people who have used blood thinners for a long period of time. If you are using Roacccutane, the treatment cannot be performed until the cure is finished.

Order your brow-mergency products now!

Back to top